USA Renewable Energy Finance Forum Formed
N class=storybody>New York -- For the first time in the United States, a forum will be offered that focuses specifically on investing in the burgeoning renewable energy market. Developers, financiers, consultants, advisors, will finally be able to build on the success that similar forums have had in Europe.
The American Council On Renewable Energy, (ACORE) and Euromoney Energy Events (a subsidiary of Euromoney Institutional Investor Group) teamed up to organize the first Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Wall Street. Organizers said the forums builds on the success of Euromoney's prestigious and highly-acclaimed Renewable Energy Finance Forum in London, this forum will be bringing to investors the first Wall Street edition of this premier RE finance conference.
The renewable energy finance market is vibrant and growing one that provides great opportunities for both financiers and developers, said organizers. It offers significant economic gains, with over US$15 billion in annual installations of renewable energy systems around the world.
The aim of this event is to show the opportunities that exist in the RE finance market in the US and worldwide, and to build a bridge between the US and European RE finance communities. This forum will be the professional focal point for all major players within the US and international RE finance and development sector, and will be held on June 23-24 in New York.
The forum builds on the European counterparts that have been attended with great success and positive feedback.
"This remains one of the best opportunities to update knowledge and network in renewables sector financing," said Andrew Rayne, Chief Investment Officer, Viridis Energy Capital, past delegates at the REFF - UK event.
Key focal points of the forum:
- US and global renewable energy market analysis, outlook and key issues
- Making RE deals financeable
- Increasing access to finance
- Comparison of mandates, incentives and other support mechanisms
- Case-studies of how RE projects are developed/financed
- Case studies of successful companies in the renewable energy industries
- Bridging the gap between the US and European RE finance
- Raising capital, sources of finance, and key issues by finance sector
- Private equity financing for projects and companies
- Project debt financing and risk assessments
- Leveraging debt finance using carbon credit / green tag finance
- Securitization, bundling and other secondary market techniques
- Risk mitigation techniques in RE development and financing
- Regulatory conditions, outlook and issues
- Renewable energy technology trends
- Grid interconnection and other technical issues.
The REFF program will include plenary sessions where key representatives of leading financial institutions and other organizations involved in RE will present and discuss financing techniques and best practices in RE finance. Parallel multi-track sessions with industry-specific focus will allow in-depth discussions among participants. Evening networking reception will provide an ideal opportunity for maximum interaction between the delegates and expert speakers.
Conference participants will include representatives from key US and international financial institutions and industry groups involved in RE.
The speaker panel will be comprised of leading renewables finance experts from Europe and the US who will share their practical experience RE finance and present project-based case-studies.
To make sure that forum address all the issues that matter to investors, the organizers invite them to participate in the development of the agenda and welcome their suggestions and recommendations. Click on the following link to complete a short online questionnaire that will automatically enter the respondent into a prize draw to win a free ticket to attend this REFF for free.
|<< PREVIOUS||NEXT >>|
blog comments powered by Disqus